BUSINESS REVIEW ENTRY FORM
Form not working? CLICK HERE to email us your name, phone, address, and a few words about the locally owned business you shopped at. We’ll make sure you are entered.
This Christmas season we want to bring our local shops, products, services and shoppers together in one virtual marketplace.
Let’s keep our dollars local this festive season and support the businesses that support us! Let your fingers do the walking, not your feet!
How does #shoplocalYPA work?
If you are selling:
- Create social media posts on Facebook and Instagram that showcase your shop/product/service;
- Make sure you add the hashtag #shoplocalypa to your posts on Facebook and Instagram;
- Let customers know if you offer delivery or in-store/curb-side pick up and any other details you want to communicate!
If you are buying:
- On Social Media (Facebook and Instagram), search #shoplocalypa;
- This will create a feed with all the shops/products/services that has been tagged with this particular hashtag.
- Find local gifts and contact the seller to make arrangements!
The #shoplocalYPA contest!
The Prince Albert and District Chamber of Commerce, City of Prince Albert, Prince Albert Downtown Business Improvement District are sponsoring 21 Prizes in a give away! All you need to do is shop at a local business, take a picture of your receipt, submit it online and you will be entered for a chance to win! (OR, you may also enter by telling us about a great local customer service experience you have had.)
- One winner will be receiving a gift card for $250 from the Chamber of Commerce in a random-draw.
- Additionally, there will be 20 other lucky random-draw winners that will each receive a gift package (Valued at $70) that contains the following:
- One PASK t-shirt hoody (pictured above), made right here in Prince Albert at North Star Screen Trophies and designed by Encore Graphics. The t-shirt has long sleeves, is soft and light weight, dark gray and have a hood;
- One day pass to a City of Prince Albert Facility (AJF, Frank Dunn Pool, Public Skating and the Kinsmen Water Park);
- A gift card for $25 from a Downtown Business;
How to enter:
- Make sure your purchase is eligible;
- Using the form above, tell us about a great local customer experience or take a picture of your receipt and submit it online
- Click submit;
- That’s it!
Not eligible: Everyday consumable items including Groceries, Gas, Alcohol, Confectionary Items, Prescriptions, Lottery Tickets, Maintenance Contracts, Rental Agreements, Vehicle Repairs & Cigarettes;
Eligible: Gift type items from Convenience Stores, Gas Stations and Grocery Stores are eligible. Also personal (non-business) greetings in local media are eligible. Determination of eligible and non-eligible items not described here, shall be at the discretion of the Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with the City of Prince Albert & PADBID.
Non-Purchase Entries: You may also enter the contest by telling us about a great local customer service experience you have had. (See form above.)
The Contest opens December 1st and runs till 11:59 p.m. on December 22, 2020.
The winners will be announced on Social Media at noon, December 23rd, 2020. Please have a look at the following Facebook pages where you will find the announcements:
City of Prince Albert Facebook Page
Prince Albert and District Chamber of Commerce Facebook Page
Prince Albert Downtown Facebook Page
Thank you for #shoplocalYPA